Grand Rapids Yard Waste Collection
Are leaves, grass clippings, branches and other yard waste accumulating in your yard? When it’s time to clean up your property, the Grand Rapids yard waste collection experts at EverKept make it easy for you to keep your property clear of debris. EverKept’s yard waste disposal professionals offer weekly residential curbside yard waste pickup from April through November in Grand Rapids, Holland and throughout West Michigan.
EverKept customers can place their Grand Rapids yard waste in 96-gallon plastic carts on wheels provided by EverKept. Additional yard waste can be bagged in paper yard waste bags and simply placed behind your yard waste cart for pickup (**additional charge for more than 6 bags extra per week). Please do not use plastic bags for your yard waste.
Things to do
- Use your EverKept yard waste cart
- Place cart at the curb by 6 am
- Put cart within 2 ft. of the curb
Residential Curbside schedule
- Yard waste picked up weekly
- Leave 2 ft. between all carts
- Place extra yard waste bags behind cart
Things not to do
- Don't add trash to your yard waste
- Don't include branches larger than cart
- Don't put yard waste in plastic bags